3 things I’ve learned:
- There is plastic that can degrade back into the soil, and it’s called biodegradable products/materials.
- It takes 110 gallons of water to make a quarter-pound hamburger
- There are such things as vegan leather
Questions I have:
- What are vegan leathers? How are they vegan?
- How much more attention would veganism and vegetarianism gain in the next 5 years?
One thing I would like to explore more in details:
How can leather be vegan?
An image showing how much cows you would save if you stopped eating meat for however long.